Do you need to edit extracts from your media? Learn more about our built-in clipping tool features below!
1) Select the media clip you want to extract a sequence from.
Access your media via the Missions homepage.
2) Once you have accessed your desired clip of which you want to extract a sequence, simply click on the Open Clipping Tools button at the bottom right-hand side of your screen. From there, a clip-editing specific timeline (frame-by-frame) appears below your media, with selection In & Out points (shown in yellow brackets), allowing you to choose a specific sequence in your media clip:
The clipping tool is located at the bottom right-hand side of your screen.
3) Here's a summary of the clipping features:
Adjust the size of your selection in the edit timeline by moving the In and Out yellow brackets with your mouse. You can also use the I key to move the In point of your selection, and the O key to move the Out point of your selection.
Adjust the size of your selection by clicking on the + and - buttons in the Clipping Tools box at the bottom right of the screen.
Recenter your clip on your screen by clicking on the Center My Clip button in the clipping tool box.
4) You also have the possibility to select a clip using the speech-to-text panel, accessible by clicking on the icon at the top right-hand side of your screen and highlighting the extract you would like to select, as seen below :
Simply double click on the highlighted sentence in the speech-to-text panel to be redirected to the corresponding moment on your video timeline.
5) To add a clip to your cart, click the Add To Cart button in the Clipping Tools window (you can add as many clips as you want).
6) From there, you can download the clip you want by clicking on the Cart icon at the top right-hand side of your screen, which will open the Cart panel.
The shopping cart icon is at the top of your screen.
7) Now, a new window will open, allowing you to name your basket. Once named, click on Next to validate and access the different available export formats:
the options in blue are the direct download links
the options in yellow are remote server sends
Click on export to name your basket and choose your download format.
8) To download your extract, select the desired format or destination. A window will then open to redirect you to the cart page, where you can view all the baskets that have been generated on the platform.
Download your selected clip by choosing a download destination and clicking the generate button.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Feel free to contact our support team via chatbot or email: firstname.lastname@example.org