Would you like to add annotations to your transcripts? Then you're in luck! This tutorial is made for you.
1) On the Newsbridge home page, open the media which you would like to change the transcription language by clicking on View.
2) Click on Open Clipping Tools on the bottom right-hand side of your screen to open the editing tool.
3) Open the Speech-To-Text panel by clicking on the corresponding icon on the top right-hand side of your screen.
4) In the Speech-To-Text panel, highlight the sentence to which you would like to add an annotation.
5) From there, click on the add annotation icon in the clipping tool box to add an annotation to the segment that you have selected.
6) A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to name your annotation and add any additional information in the notres section.
7) By clicking on the icon on the left-hand side of the title field, you can customize the icon linked to your annotation by choosing between three options: default, info and warning.
Once you have entered the desired information, you can click on Save to validate.
And there you have it! Now you know how to successfully add an annotation to your transcript.
Still don't have the answer you're looking for?
Please contact our support team by chatbot or by email at: email@example.com