Do you want to assign a speaker to individual paragraphs of your transcript? If so, this tutorial is for you!
1) On the Newsbridge home page, open the media that you would like to change the transcription language of by clicking on View.
2) Open the Speech-To-Text panel by clicking in the corresponding icon on the upper right-hand side of your screen.
3) In the Speech-To-Text panel, click on the icon which appears on the left-hand side of the corresponding paragraph to assign a speaker (please note that this speaker must be indexed in your thesaurus prior to assignment).
4) From there, the platform will automatically generate a drop down list of proposed speakers who were detected in your media. Simply click on the corresponding individual to assign them as that paragraph's speaker.
5) Great! You've just successfully assigned a speaker to your corresponding transcript paragraph.
Still don't have the answer you're looking for?
Please contact our support team via our chatbot or by email at: email@example.com