Are you wondering how to split or merge paragraphs in your transcript? Great! You came to the right place.
1) On the Newsbridge homepage, open the media which you would like to change the transcription language by clicking on View.
2) Open the Speech-To-Text panel by clicking on the corresponding icon at the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) In the Speech-To-Text panel, to create a new paragraph, click on the specific part of the transcript where you plan on splitting up your paragraph.
4) From here, to create your new paragraph, simply click Enter.
5) If you would like to merge 2 paragraphs to form one single paragraph, click on the beginning of your bottom paragraph and hit the Backspace button.
You did it! Now you know how to further edit paragraphs in your transcript.
Still don't have the answer you're looking for?
Please contact our support team via our chatbot or by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org