So you just created a new live mission and now you want to modify its parameters? Then this tutorial is for you!
To edit a live mission*, click on the Missions tab at the top left-hand side of your screen. From there you have two options available:
* Please note: If you want to edit a classic mission, we suggest that you refer to the 'Edit a Mission' Article.
1. Click on the Recordings tab at the top left-hand side of your page.
2. On this page, you will find your mission assigned to the corresponding device.
3. On the timeline, hovering your cursor over your mission you will prompt an icon to appear at the top right side of your mission, allowing you to open a side panel for editing.
Click on the edit icon at the top right hand side of your mission.
4. From there, a side panel will appear on the right hand side of your window. There, you will find all the present fields on the mission creation form.
5. Once you have made the desired modifications to your mission, click on Save to validate them. Be careful not to click on 'Delete Mission' as this may permanently delete your mission.
And there you have it! You have successfully edited your live mission.
Still haven't found the answer you were looking for?
Feel free to contact our support team via chatbot or email at email@example.com