So you just created a mission and now you want to modify its parameters? Then this tutorial can help!
1. To modify a mission*, click on the Missions tab on the top left hand side of your screen.
* In the case that you would like to modify a mission, click here.
2. Within your mission, click on the expandable button on the top right hand side. This will open a drop-down menu offering 3 options: Edit the mission, Delete the mission or Approve the mission.
3. A panel will appear showing you these three options. Select Edit Mission.
4. From there, a side panel will appear on the right-hand side of your screen. You will find all the present fields on the mission creation form.
Fill out the 'Edit Mission' form as needed to reflect your desired modifications.
5. Once you have made your desired modifications within your mission, click on Save to validate your changes.
And voilà! Now you know how to edit your missions. Congratulations :)
Additionally, you can access the editing panel once you have opened your mission.
Click on your mission to edit.
2. Click on Edit mission to open the editing panel.
Still don't have the answers you're looking for?
Feel free to contact our customer support team via chatbot or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org