Have uploaded media that needs additional information added? Find out how to manually assign annotations to your media in this step-by-step guide.
1) Select the relevant media to which you would like to add additional information.
2) Once you have accessed your media in full-screen mode, it is now time to use the Clipping Tools feature on the bottom right-hand side of your screen, as pictured below:
3) From here, to add an annotation, click on the annotation icon as seen below:
4) Once you’ve clicked on the annotation icon, a pop-up will appear, in which you can manually assign a name to the annotation in question. Simply name the annotation you wish to add to your selected media, with descriptive notes as needed.
5) Once complete, click the Save button.
6) From here, to find your annotation you have 2 options:
The first being to click on the annotation icon at the top right-hand side of your screen, as seen below:
The second being to search for your annotation on the homepage, using the cognitive search bar, as seen below:
And now you’ve successfully assigned your annotation to your selected media. Congratulations!
Still haven’t found the answer to your question?
Feel free to contact our support team via our in-app chatbot or via email at email@example.com