Have uploaded media that needs additional information added? Find out how to manually assign labels to your media in this step-by-step guide.
1) Select the relevant media asset to which you would like to add additional information.
2) Once you have accessed your media in full-screen mode, it is now time to use the Clipping Tools feature as pictured below:
3) From here, to add a label, click on the label icon as seen below:
4) Once you’ve clicked on the label icon, a pop-up will appear, in which you can manually assign a name to the label in question. Simply name the label you wish to add to your selected media.
5) Once you begin typing the label name, a drop-down list will appear (in the case that the label is already recognized in the system’s thesaurus). In this example, it is not recognized, and must be entered manually.
And now you’ve successfully assigned your label to your selected media. Congratulations!
Still haven’t found the answer to your question?
Feel free to contact our support team via our in-app chatbot or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org