Have uploaded media that needs additional information added? Find out how to manually assign faces to your media in this step-by-step guide.
1) Select the relevant media you wish to add additional information.
2) Once you have accessed your media in full-screen mode, it is now time to use the Clipping Tools feature as pictured below on the bottom right-hand side of your screen:
3) From here, to add a person, click on the corresponding face icon as shown below:
4) Once you’ve clicked on the face icon, a pop-up will appear, in which you can assign a name to the individual in question. You can do this by simply typing the name of the individual you wish to identify.
5) Once you begin typing the name, a drop-down list appears (in the case that the individual is already recognized in the system’s thesaurus). If the individual is not recognized in the system, he or she needs to be entered manually.
6) Upon adding this person, he or she should now appear in the face recognition panel (right-hand side of screen), as seen below:
Look, your person is now recognized automatically by the system!
And voila! Now you’ve successfully added an individual to your media- recognizable from this day forward!
Still haven’t found the answer to your question?
Feel free to contact our support team via our inapp chatbot or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org