So now that you’ve uploaded your media, you’d like to use the Speech-To-Text functionality. Need some guidance? We’re here to help!
1) To access Speech-To-Text functionalities associated with your media assets, click on the Missions tab on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
2) Select the media that you would like to analyze by clicking on the desired thumbnail (as seen below).
3) Once you have selected your media, it will appear in full-screen with a set of small icons in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
4) To show the Speech-To-Text panel, click on the Talking Mouth icon.
5) From here, a panel will appear on the right-hand side of your screen showing the textual transcription of the associated audio, as pictured below.
6) Please note that both ‘Source’ and ‘Display’ are indicated at the top of your transcription. For reference:
- The Source drop-down corresponds to the original language selected upon mission creation (in the ‘Transcripts from’ field). If you decide to change the source language afterwards, the transcription will re-start.
- The Display drop-down allows you to view a translated version of the transcript.
7) Once you have access to your media’s language transcription, you can now click on the Export tab in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to export your clip’s textual transcription in the selected format.
Now you are ready to export your media!
Still haven’t found the answer to your question?
Feel free to contact our support team via our in-app chatbot or via email at email@example.com